Seven Things to do Before I Die:
1. End homelessness.
2. Have a quilt or other piece of fiber art in a gallery.
3. Live on a boat with the kids.
4. Play golf at some high falutin golf course.
5. Have an excuse to program a computer again.
6. Make a quilt for my own bed.
7. Visit Japan and China.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Shut up.
2. Describe how a diesel engine works.
3. Shop at Tiffany.
4. Have another baby with my husband.
5. Think about being intubated.
6. Respect other people’s conversation boundaries.
7. Have sex without falling in love.
Seven Things I Admire In My Spouse/Partner:
1. His uber-dorky geekery.
2. He can look super sexy without makeup.
3. His ability to beat me in an argument about 9/10 times, anywhere on any subject.
4. His self-confidence.
5. His lack of attachment to defining his spirituality.
6. His ability to slack.
7. His dedication to his family.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. That’s a Good Plan
2. You little freak
3. I’m angry!
7. We can’t hit each other
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. anything by Neal Stephenson
2. anything by JD Salinger
3. Little, Big by John Crowley
4. The Temple of My Familiar by Alice Walker
5. Red Earth and Pouring Rain by Vikram Chandra
6. Demian by Herman Hesse
7. Slowness by Milan Kundera
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Paris, Texas
4. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
5. I Heart Huckabees
6. Kill Bill (both volumes)
7. Terminator I
Seven Songs I Can’t Get Enough Of (right now):
1. Run by Snow Patrol
2. Somebody Told Me by The Killers
3. Frosty the Snowman by Burl Ives
4. Satyam Shivam Sundram by Thievery Corporation
5. Wild Horses cover by Iron and Wine/Calexico
6. Black Metallic by The Catherine Wheel (this one comes back to me way too often)
7. (I’ve had enough, but its playing everywhere I go) Brothers on a Hotel Bed by Death Cab For Cutie
Seven People I Want To Join In, Too: (with apologies if you’ve already done it and I missed it!)